Even when a project doesn't go as planned, facilitating a conversation about the project can be a positive learning experience for all concerned.
Some questions that can help facilitate a productive and respectful conversation could include:
- What contribution did you make?
- What did you learn?
- What will you do next time?
- Who do you think really shone in this project?
- Who supported you during this time working on this project?
- How did you manage the stress of this project?
Do you have additional questions that work well for your debriefs? Please share them in the comments section below.